WHAT TO DISCUSS
- Never give personal information out on the Internet. Never agree to meet anyone you have met through the Internet.
- Not everyone knows you or us just because he knows your name.
- If you get separated from us in a public place, don't wander around. Go to a checkout counter or to someone who works there and tell them you lost your parents.
- You should never get into a car or go anywhere with anyone unless we have said it is okay.
- Grown-ups should not ask children for help. They should ask other adults. If an adult asks you for help, you should walk away quickly without answering.
- Never answer the door, if we are not at home.
- If a car pulls up near you, take three giant steps away from the car and walk away in the opposite direction from where the car is moving.
- Never believe it if someone tells you that they need your help to find their puppy or kitten or for any other reason. Remember that adults should ask other adults for help.
- If someone tries to take you somewhere, try to get away from them and yell or scream for help. Shout, "This is not my daddy / mommy!"
- Never go to places alone. Go with a friend.
- Never leave the yard or play area with telling us.
- Let us know right away if someone tells you a secret that they don't want you to tell us.
ARCHDIOCESE OF DETROIT
305 Michigan Avenue - GRB5