- Vocations to the Priesthood and religious life.
- The Mentally Impaired - Faith and Friendship.
- Needy Children - Holy Cross Children Services.
- Pro-Life! - Fight against Abortion, and fight FOR the dignity of every living human.
- The Catholic Community at St. Priscilla.
We Make a Difference!
[ please join us :]
- 1-9-11 Pancake Breakfast fundraiser for Vocations to the Priesthood, sponsoring Brian Cwiek (seminarian at SHMS) in his second year of Philosophy.
- 2-13-11 KofC Culture of Life.
- 4-10-11 Ignatius Press
- 6-12-11 Right to Life/Lifespan - proceeds from sale of Mother's Day Roses.
- 2-14-10 Right to Life/Lifespan - proceeds from Christmas card sales, help in the fight against abortion.
- 3-04-10 Michigan Catholic Radio - (1090 AM WCAR, Detroit) donation to help stay on the air. Went off the air 7-31-10, though may return as internet radio.
- 5-09-10 MI drive (Tootsie Rolls) - benefits parish program " Faith and Friendship" for the mentally impaired.
- 5-09-10 Right to Life/Lifespan - proceeds from sale of Mother's Day Roses.
- 5-09-10 Vocations to the Priesthood - first donation to seminarian, Brian Cwiek (SHMS) (1st year philosophy of four years, then four years of theology.).
- 5-9-10 St. Priscilla Parish Movie & Drama Ministry - split proceeds from Dinner Theater sponsored by our council. This was well attended & enjoyed by all.
- 5-9-10 KofC Culture of Life.
- 7-11-10 Nigerian Missionary - donation. Fr. Albert Deleke of the Ijebu-Ode Diocese, Nigeria visited our parish the weekend of July 10-11, 2010 as part of the annual Mission Appeal.
- 9-12-10 Society of St. Vincent dePaul / Friends of the Poor Walk 2010.
- 10-14-10 (Wallmart), 10-16-10 (Kmart) and 10-16/17-10 (at parish) MI drive (Fall) - benefits " Faith and Friendship" for the mentally impaired.
- 11-7-10 Vocations to the Priesthood - proceeds from Pancake Breakfast (9-26-10) to benefit seminarian, Jeff Allan (SHMS) (3rd year theology of four.)
- 11-14-10 Holy Cross Children's Services - donation to help needy children.
- 11-14-10 MI drive (Tootsie Rolls) - benefits parish program " Faith and Friendship" for the mentally impaired.
- 12-6-10 Right to Life/Lifespan - proceeds from Christmas card sales, help in the fight against abortion.
- 12-21-10 WDEO 990 AM (Ann Arbor, MI) Ave Maria Catholic Radio (Ann Arbor, MI) Day Sponsor - six 15 second spots aired during the day to help keep station on the air, explaining our councils mission. Click to listen to our radio spot.