PROMISE TO SERVE: TEEN CODE OF CONDUCT
Called by God to serve the Body of Christ, I promise to reverence those in my care by:
• respecting physical, emotional and behavioral boundaries,
• speaking, dressing and acting appropriately,
• listening compassionately when a child shares concerns and thoughts,
• communicating well with my adult supervisors and peers,
• giving fair, honest and equal attention to the children or adults whom I serve,
• being aware of and avoiding potentially harmful situations,
• being cautious in revealing personal information,
• reporting any known or suspected child or peer abuse, and
• reflecting God’s love and joy in all I say and do.
Above all, with Christ as my inspiration and model, I will treat each person I encounter with sensitivity, care and respect.